Add Some Sparkle To Your Smile With Home Teeth Whitening
Everyone wants that white sparkling Hollywood smile and with our At Home Advanced Professional Teeth Whitening Kit, you can achieve just that. Tooth whitening will whiten your natural teeth and can raise your natural tooth colour up to 7 shades brighter! If your teeth are stained or grey it may take a bit longer to reach your goal for a new whiter shade. Longer wear time creates faster whitening results.
Your teeth whitening trays will be custom made especially for you in our clinic! Our experienced dental team will take an impression of your mouth to ensure your bleaching tray will fit perfectly, reduce leakages and to give you the maximum usage of your bleaching kit.
How does it work?
Optimum results are achieved after 20-30 cumulative sessions of wear time and up to 50% of bleaching takes place in the first 1-2 hours. You can book in by calling 01 4551866 or you can have a consultation Face to Face online to see if you are a suitable candidate for professional teeth whitening.
Worth noting that we do not recommend using bleaching gel if you are pregnant or during nursing. Also do not use if you are 16 years or under. Smoking, eating, or drinking while using the bleaching trays isn’t recommended. Foods and drinks containing strong colours should be avoided for at least 48 hours after using the trays to get maximum results.
How to use the At Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
By following these 6 easy steps with our take home teeth whitening kit, you can achieve your own sparkling smile from the comfort of your own home!
- Brush and floss your teeth prior to bleaching them. The whitening gel is most effective with clean teeth! Try the trays in your mouth before putting the bleach into the trays. Ensure the trays are clean and dry before applying the whitening gel.
- DO NOT FILL THE BLEACHING TRAYS. You only need to place a small drop of bleaching gel in front of each tooth in the tray. Do not spread the bleach around. Keep the syringe for the next treatment. You only need 0.5ml of whitening gel per tray. It’s a bit like putting a drop of water in between 2 panes of glass, its spreads automatically to cover a larger area – the bleach is the same, a small drop in your custom made tray spreads to cover the surface of your teeth when you put the tray in your mouth
- Insert the whitening tray into your mouth over the teeth. Make sure the custom tray is firmly set against your teeth. If there is any excess gel coming over the top of the tray onto your gums, don’t panic. You can simply wipe this away with your finger or a tissue.
- If you have not whitened your teeth before, we recommend you use it for 30 – 60 minutes for your first time. You can increase this time if you wish if you have no sensitivity after the first use.
- Once the time is up, simply remove the tray from your mouth and rinse. Use a brush to remove any remaining gel. Brush, floss and continue your dental routine after using your bleaching trays.
- Make sure you clean your teeth whitening trays after each use. You can clean this by using a toothbrush or a Q-tip and cold water. Store trays in a tray holder. You can store your gel in a cool dry place away from the heat and sun. You can also refrigerate your gel to prolong shelf life, however, do not freeze it!
With using the teeth whitening kit, you may experience some sensitivity in your teeth and gums. This is common while using this product as it contains a peroxide-based gel. Don’t worry, it is not harmful. In case of increased sensitivity reduce the usage and frequency until the sensitivity subsides. You can also fill your tray with Sensodyne or sensitive toothpaste.
For Appointments and further Information
Dental Tech Denture Clinics
DUBLIN – Whitehall House, Terenure, Dublin 6W – Call 01 4551866
WEXFORD – The Whitemill Medical Centre, Wexford – Call 053 9192999
WATERFORD – Waterford Health Park, Waterford – Call 051 365999
KILDARE – Vista Primary Care, Naas, Kildare – Call 01 4551866