Essential for website functionality:
- provide basic functionalities of our products and services;
- improve the usability of our products and services;
Non-essential and can be declined:
- show you personalised ads across the web and analyse their effectiveness;
- learn more about the use of our products and services by conducting analyses for statistical, strategic and scientific purposes;
- manage customer relationships;
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
How to manage and disable cookies?
Most web browsers give you some control over cookies through the browser settings. However, turning cookies off may interfere with your browsing experience.
For instructions on how to manage and disable cookies, see the privacy and help documentation of your specific browser’s website. If you use more devices and/or browsers you will need to disable cookies on each device and on each browser separately.
Find out how to manage and disable cookies on popular browsers:
Internet Explorer – Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
Mozilla Firefox – Tools > Options > Privacy menu.
Safari users – Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu.
Chrome users – Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies.
For more information about how to manage cookies, including opting-out of different types of cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
You can also find more information about how to opt-out of targeting cookies by visiting: www.youronlinechoices.com